What you will need: Baking soda, Dish soap, Kitchen Scrub pad, Cloth and Gloves.
1. That’s a dirty sink! Tea stains, coffee stains…etc. So lets get started!
2. Dust some baking soda directly into the sink.
3. Add some dish soap into the sink.
4. Wet the sink with a bit of water so its easier to scrub. Use a kitchen scrub pad to get the stains out. (Don’t forget the clean a drain stopper too)
5. Now turn on the water tab and rinse all soap away with a cloth.
Your sink is clean!
SPEND LESS TIME IN THE KITCHEN AND MORE TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY
Check out cooking tips and recipes for BUSY YOU